Humco Benzoin Compound Tincture
- Benzoin tincture protects skin from irritation by forming a protective barrier over the affected area. It is effective for ulcers, bedsores, and cracked nipples.
- This product is effective at helping to relieve issues in and around the mouth including cracked lips, inflamed gums, canker sores, and cold sores.
- Benzoin tincture is also said to relieve certain respiratory discomforts when added to vaporizer fluids.
- It can also be used as an adhesive for tape or bandages.
- Benzoin tincture can be applied in the first-aid treatment of minor cuts and abrasions.
Humco’s leading team of professionals have strong expertise ranging from product development to commercialization in the Company’s state-of-the-art FDA registered*, cGMP compliant facilities.**
*FDA establishment identifier: 1611206
**cGMP certificate number: i18-275363-1